  Search Results: lego
 Results 2341 – 2360 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 20% off ALL LEGO at kbtoys.com

(...) Order them individually (1 per order) and use the CEREALTOY coupon code for $5 off $20, get them all for less than $200 delivered in the US. -Rob. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Build Your Own Lego Submersible

(...) The Monterey Bay Aquarium Gift Shop does mail order with credit card payment. They can be reached at(831) 648-4800, ask for the Gift Shop. -Rob. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego Resurrected

(...) -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Mako (batch one)

Hey Paul, Really great stuff! I was jsut posting some new stuff myself and I saw the "Mako" and thought; Oh, jeez, I have to compete with that! Love the top with all the little greeblies! Also, where do you get all that Sand Green? Well, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Behind the curtains - LEGO Factory AFOL Project Team

(snip a lot of crap) (...) Wow, I didn't think you could stoop any lower in my opinion. Thanks for proving me wrong. It's been fun. -Tim (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: La Bibbia con il Lego !!!!!

(...) E anche a patto che non abbiano problemi con NSVC... (19 years ago, 17-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Jag säljer hela min LEGO-samling jättebilligt!

(...) Jag är främst intresserad av Technic och skulle gärna vilja se lite vad det rör sig om innan jag bestämmer mig för att gå med eller inte. Om det visar sig vara intressant kan jag åtminstone lägga 1000 kr. Passerar ni Gävle på väg mot Övik kan (...) (18 years ago, 11-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: James Jessiman's Unofficial LEGO® Pages - The Original???

(...) Wow, I had no idea these were still online! I was thinking about this the other day, wondering if someone had kept an archive. Yep, they're the originals. IIRC, in the early days of LDraw.org, there was an archive on the web site. I the site (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) by restricting Lego employees posting using their company email address to the .lego.* groups. It assumes it. It accepts it as factual without any argument whatsoever. Todd writes: "LUGNET discussion groups were founded for fans to talk to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) xpost to lego.direct, so employees can reply. Eric - I have mixed feelings about your statement, and I'm sure there are people on both extremes. I think its great that LEGO is posting their stuff here, afterall, we're a consumer market too. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Cheshire LEGOFest pictures

(...) If you took a close look you could see that drive was provided by a geared motor under the cab. Raise/lower was powered by a geared motor in the right side pod. Skip forward back was by micro motor at the end of the arm. Tip/offload selector (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Peasant House...Marc

(...) Lego, ah Lego. It's true that when we build we choose how things will look and we can make any concessions that we want. In Lego, there is no real need for historical accuracy, but for those who seek it (or something close) I have some (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Daily Specials @ Troy's Surplus LEGO

For those of you that are undecided about wether or not to sign up for the Dail Special E-Mail List at Troy's Surplus LEGO, here are the Daily Specials for the last week[1] The Daily Special for March 28, 2005 is: Red Fence Spindled 4 x 4 x 2 (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Mars mission IV

"Claude Baumann" <cbaumann@ci.educ.lu> wrote in message news:JxIys1.HME@lugnet.com... (...) Solar Cell / RCX info - From the LEGO site: (URL) What are the specs on the LEGO Solar Cell and Capacitor? The LEGO Solar Cell and Capacitor are designed to (...) (17 years ago, 10-Mar-08, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Current LEGO Sets on eBay

(...) LEGO uses these words in their own ads. They mean "regular" stores when they say it, so it's not suprising that resellers would use that wording too. (...) Some people don't live in areas that have Lego sold locally (I know, it's scary) and (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Lego Camera...

I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but over at the Lego Website they're advertising a "Lego Movie Camera" which can be used to make stop motion movies with Legos... follow the link to learn more (you need flash:) (URL) curious if anyone (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  LEGO Mechcommander 1st of July update

- New Battlemech-prototype from „Mechwarrior 4 – Vengeance“ - New Aerospace-Fighter - A lifesign from Ron Perovich („LEGO Mechwarrior“) LEGO Mechcommander: www.muenster.de/~bus1503 (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I've seen this argument before, but I want hard data to back it up. We've all heard the bit about worn molds being cast into new build foundations to make sure noone can use them - not COMPLETELY true, as Lego displays a few molds here and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  BrickCon 2015 SHIP Roll Call

Wow, what a turnout of SHIPs at BrickCon 2015. I counted 28 SHIPs in the display this year, and of this set 17 of them were SHIPtember projects. What is SHIPtember? I'm glad you asked. It's a challenge to build a SHIP in one month. Specifically, (...) (9 years ago, 6-Oct-15, to lugnet.space, FTX) !!

lego
(score: 1.014)

  LEGO 9V Train Communication III

Di seguito il terzo comunicato ufficiale riguardante la transizione dal sistema di treni 9V al Power Function. Marco Chiappa LEGO Ambassador ------ LEGO 9V Train Communication III Carissimi, come promesso nel secondo comunicato del 6 Dicembre 2007, (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.014)

More:  Next Page >>