 Space / 20239
Re: Et In Arcadia Lego Resurrected
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:44:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
well
thx to kyle keppler and a little effort
Et In Arcadia Lego is now back up @

http://lego.panarchy.com

Nice to see you back, Paul!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

Message is in Reply To:
  Et In Arcadia Lego Resurrected

well thx to kyle keppler and a little effort Et In Arcadia Lego is now back up @ (URL) of you who actually LIKE my stuff feel free to browse around and let me know if anything is still broken. And don't forget to check out all the HallOfFame (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce) !