 Space / 20320
20319  |  20321
Subject:
thx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 02:35:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Øyvind Steinnes writes:
Uh.. WOW!!! That was impressing creations!
I'm not into the space craft creating myself, but I like the Sci-fi movies.
In LEGO i mostly like technical stuff like cars and technical gadget.
But THIS site got me thinking of making a few attempt on making some
space/sci-fi crafts.
What I like most of your models is that each model has a lot of details and
have a nice look. They ar not like almost every Star-Wars inspired crafts;
gray, smooth and witout lot of details.
What inspires you to make crafts like this?

if you go to my brickshelf gallery you can find some pics
of inspirational space art and design stuff that i like.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=panarch

Keep 'em comming, Paul. You done an excelent work, and inspires at least me
to try making some sci-fi crafts.

Great!  please do.  and after you make some stuff
post it here in .space (the best place to be on lugnet :-)

play well

-paul