 Space / 20307
Re: Et In Arcadia Lego Resurrected
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 23:29:40 GMT

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:H8q6pH.Hp1@lugnet.com...
well
thx to kyle keppler and a little effort
Et In Arcadia Lego is now back up @

http://lego.panarchy.com

those of you who actually LIKE my stuff
feel free to browse around and let me know
if anything is still broken.

And don't forget to check out all the HallOfFame
builders too.  You won't regret it.
play well
:-D
-paul

Uh.. WOW!!! That was impressing creations!
I'm not into the space craft creating myself, but I like the Sci-fi movies.
In LEGO i mostly like technical stuff like cars and technical gadget.
But THIS site got me thinking of making a few attempt on making some
space/sci-fi crafts.
What I like most of your models is that each model has a lot of details and
have a nice look. They ar not like almost every Star-Wars inspired crafts;
gray, smooth and witout lot of details.
What inspires you to make crafts like this?

The crafts I like most is:
    1. "Locust", Nice color-scheme. Lots of small details: cockpit, engines,
antennas...
    2. "Triumvirae", a realy fun craft. And with modules for diffrent type
of missions  :)
    3. "Goshawk"; Nice color-scheme again. A realy small aircraft with huge
amount of details.
    4. "Yellowjacket"; nice and simple color scheme. The "knifes/blades" on
the back looks mean. This look like a ship I dont want to meet if they was
my enemy  :)

Keep 'em comming, Paul. You done an excelent work, and inspires at least me
to try making some sci-fi crafts.

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix