 Trains / 15078
Re: Current LEGO Sets on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 22:05:34 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Eric Voltin writes:
"Not available in any store."  The ad fails to
mention that the same set is available through LEGO's online and mail order
stores.  I guess these don't qualify as "stores".

LEGO uses these words in their own ads.  They mean "regular" stores when
they say it, so it's not suprising that resellers would use that wording too.

Any thoughts?  Does this seem exploitive to anyone?

Some people don't live in areas that have Lego sold locally (I know, it's
scary) and others buy through eBay because LEGO S@H doesn't sell that
product in their country.  eBay is an international market, so just because
you can buy it for less doesn't mean that others can too.

Ben Roller