 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16786
Re: Daily Specials @ Troy's Surplus LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 07:56:51 GMT

For those of you that are undecided about wether or not to sign up for the Dail
Special E-Mail List at Troy's Surplus LEGO, here are the Daily Specials for the
last week[1]

The Daily Special for March 28, 2005 is:

Red Fence Spindled 4 x 4 x 2 Quarter Round
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh&itemID=2953857

Qty: 334 (x4)
Each: $0.30
Buy 50 or more for $0.28 each
Buy 100 or more for $0.26 each
Buy 250 or more for $0.24 each

The Daily Special for March 29, 2005 is:

White Rock Piece Triangular (LURP)
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh&itemID=3958275

Qty: 264 (x4)
Each: $0.30
Buy 25 or more for $0.28 each
Buy 100 or more for $0.26 each
Buy 250 or more for $0.24 each

The Daily Special for March 30, 2005 is:

Tan Castle Wall 3 x 4 x 6
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh&itemID=3059407

Qty: 60 (x4)
Each: $0.20
Buy 20 or more for $0.18 each
Buy 50 or more for $0.17 each

The Daily Special for March 31, 2005 is:

Light Gray Brick 1 x 2 x 5
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh&itemID=3370151

Qty: 970 (x20)
Each: $0.14
Buy 100 or more for $0.13 each
Buy 250 or more for $0.12 each
Buy 500 or more for $0.11 each

The Daily Special for April 1, 2005 is:

Light Gray Plate 4 x 12
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh&itemID=2959055

Qty: 700 (x10)
Each: $0.42
Buy 50 or more for $0.40 each
Buy 100 or more for $0.38 each
Buy 250 or more for $0.36 each

To subscribe, simply send an e-mail (from the account you wish to subscribe) to:

TSL-Specials-request@bricksellers.com

with only the word "subscribe" on the subject line (without the quotes).

Alternatively, you can subscribe by using the form on my store splash page:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

Thanks,

Troy

[1]  Normally Daily Specials will only last for 1 day.  I have left these up for
the week because the list is new and many people did not  receive the earlier
messages.