 Space / 22013
Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Mako (batch one)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 23:06:27 GMT

Hey Paul,

  Really great stuff! I was jsut posting some new stuff myself and I saw the
"Mako" and thought; Oh, jeez, I have to compete with that! Love the top with
all the little greeblies! Also, where do you get all that Sand Green?
Well, congradulations on the engine-it beats my design on the Falcon, which
isn't uploaded yet, but you'll know when it is.Overall, it's another great
MOC from an amazing builder. I really like the design (maybe because I think
it looks a little like my Peregrine!).Once again, great job. Oh, and if you
don't mind me saying, the swords on the front take away from the
"smootheness" I get from the model.Thats all from me,

-Austin