 Space / 22035
Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Mako (batch one)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:31:44 GMT

Oh my..., oh dear!

Paul, this fighter is just fantastic! (bowing low...)

It looks like one could use it as a model for a Sci-Fi movie. I especially love
those side-mounted gun-wings with the round black struts in the middle: looks
very technical. I also like the angle of the wings.

What an inspiring piece of art - thanks very much for sharing.

btw: the artships.com-homepage has got some very cool stuff there. Must keep an
eye on this for future projects...if you don't mind ;-)

Warm regards from Switzerland
Thomas
http://tom.duebi.ch/yappa/index.php?album=%2FLego