 Space / 22046
Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Mako (batch one)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:54:41 GMT

Just a quick note,
although i was inspired by john's design
and by the one that inspired him (see the website for details)
i didn't try to copy his design

humourously,
once i was done, john said that he likes mine better.  rofl.

:-)

-paul

In lugnet.space, Mark Mueller writes:
Now that I've had a chance to look at the detail, I am even more impressed.

Wow, you really hit the mark on John's design. You were even able to match
the colors.
Even though you were going for form over function it looks like you had the
function in the back of your mind. ie: the greeblies look well balanced and
not an after thought.

My favorite feature is the underside of the cockpit.  (It just screams COOL!)

Thanks for sharing

Mark M. (now inspired to finish at least one MOC!)