 Star Wars / 7670
7669  |  7671
Subject:
Lego Camera...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 18:51:45 GMT

I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but over at the Lego Website
they're advertising a "Lego Movie Camera" which can be used to make stop
motion movies with Legos... follow the link to learn more (you need flash:)
http://www.lego.com/studios/Default.asp

I'm curious if anyone would be interested in filming a Lego version of the
Star Wars movies, using the official Lego sets/minifigs, MOCs where needed,
and this Lego Camera (or some other camera/software.)  I'd like to do it, but
I don't have nearly enough time to do the whole thing... I figure if a bunch
of us join in and do different scenes it would take less work (per person) and
give all of us an interesting project.  Plus we'd end up with a nifty stop-
motion film!  I'll create a website later tonight for any interested parties,
until then respond here or e-mail me at bhodges@SPAMBLOCKcos.wantweb.net
(remove SPAMBLOCK)

-Bryan