  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 566 – 585 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  S@H January catalog has LOTS of new sets!

Hey all, No doubt someone will have picture up by the end of the week, but I just got the January 2005 Shop At Home catalog and there's a bunch of new stuff! New sets and new pieces galore! The front cover sports a huge red and black speedboat (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.547)

  Nestlé Honey Nut Cheerios

When I was at the local super market today I noticed that a Knight's kingdom figure was included in the Honey nut Cheerios cereals. I don't know if this is old news or not. I haven't seen the figures before and I found nothing on the topic with a (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.547)

  Re: New Sets 2003

Wow! The AT-TE is definately a steping stone to a possible AT-AT. The micro-fig scale Star Wars stuff is too big to be to scale with the (nano-fig scale) USC Star Destroyer. On the other hand they are really cool looking, and if they are (as they (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

jack, stone
(score: 4.547)

  Re: Have they done it again?

(...) Actually.... I suspect it's just co-incidence. But it happened to strike me after the two most recent posts. I wasn't trying to be "conspiracy guy". :) And it wasn't the meat of the issue I was trying to raise anyway... my apologies for not (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.547)

  Re: Blacktron I Contest Results

Wow, you guy's picked mine, in one of the most heavily contested catagories. I'm flattered, really flattered thank you. And thanks to all the guy's who put this contest together, these contests really get the creative juices going, I never would (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

jack, stone
(score: 4.547)

  Re: need help with lego direction!

(...) If it is made by LEGO does that not make it a LEGO set? It's just not one necessarily one you would buy. (...) If LEGO wants to go into other types of toys then fine. I do not see too many complaints that they are trying to enter the videogame (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

jack, stone
(score: 4.547)

  Re: New legend is up

(...) come (...) The voice of the AFOL seems to be coming through loud and strong on Main Street too. IMHO, reasons 1, 2, 4 are very nostalgic or backward-looking in a way that would only make sense for an adult. 5 is also somewhat backward looking (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

jack, stone
(score: 4.547)

  Re: Standard grin pattern discontinued? (was: Re: Toolo reissues?

(...) According to Peeron, the standard minifig grin is in new 2004 set 4500 Rebel Snowspeeder. So it doesn't look like discontinued. But none of them in 2003, only 12 of them in 2002. Not much. (...) then). But they also make idiotic fig grins for (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.547)

  Crocheted clothing for minifigs

(URL) a very lucky guy as my wife is making a bunch of minifig scale crocheted clothing! These are the prototypes for making the patterns, and future versions can have patterns and embrodiery ( like a simple picture or letter ) Everything turned out (...) (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.general) !

jack, stone
(score: 4.547)

  Re: LEGO Statue of Liberty pedestal (was:Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!)

(...) Erik, my boy, I think we need to sit down & have a drink (or two). this can't be. If you don't want to purchase any new lego in 2002, I can deal with that. But the final purchase? I scored at Target yesterday, buy something from me for $1.00 (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.546)

  LEGO Yoda UCS sighting

Hi all Found the LEGO Yoda UCS set at the local TRU in Toronto (Bloor and Dufferin) for $170. Not exactly a bargain though, considering the LEGO Shop at Home price is 99 USD. They also had the RIS 2.0 marked down from $300 to $280, and the Ultimate (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca)

jack, stone
(score: 4.546)

  Re: New Lego engine with promotion for the Legoland park....

I took another look at the engine and realized it was very similar to the new locomotives that New Jersey Transit ((URL) recently purchased. A friend of mine (who works for NJT) sent me a picture of one last week, but he did not give me any details (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

jack, stone
(score: 4.546)

  dear lego...

Please take all your marketing department and middle managers and lock them in a room with nothing but jack stone sets to play with. Mabie then they will realize how CRAP they are... Its quite clear from things like the train designer interview and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

jack, stone
(score: 4.546)

  Re: Wal Mart Clearance Finds

"David Kohrman" <david.kohrman@wmich.edu> wrote in message news:Gr1MCG.Du3@lugnet.com... (...) parts (...) Must....find...cheap MTTs... You guys are hurting me. You really are. That has to be one of my favorite sets *ever* for parts and you're (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

jack, stone
(score: 4.546)

  Re: Thanks to Lego and Lugnet for being there...

In lugnet.people, Matt Hein writes: snipped (...) That's not a bad idea - actively try to find a girl interested in Lego too...hmmm. Maybe I could trade Lego sets for dates... "Up next for the lucky woman* to date Bob is a MISB 497 Galaxy Explorer. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.people)

jack, stone
(score: 4.546)

  Re: Noobie Asks Questions

(...) Wait... someone posted in .pirates? (Checks temperature of hell) (...) That's cool, I hadn't seen that before (...) I doubt you'd be able to get pirates sets from Lego in these dark times. If you're just after a few pieces you could try (URL), (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

jack, stone
(score: 4.546)

  new S@H catalog arrived today

the new s@h catalog just arrived today- the new train engines are on the cover. things to note: -lots of bionicle stuff -list of bulk packs required to build the viaduct on the cover -train building contest winners -Leah Pernicano age of 11 of FL - (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

jack, stone
(score: 4.545)

  Re: Thoughts from setting a Lego asle

(...) Since both WalMart and Target just finished their late summer 'reset's, I would assume it was one of those two. (...) Most of the store people I talked to were not even aware that Harry Potter Lego product is on the way. The usual response is (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

jack, stone
(score: 4.545)

  Re: Another scale?

(...) Leo, This is a truly impressive creation. A lot of attention to detail. I like the roof trim details especially. Is this a facade, or is there a whole building behind it? A question about the scale: Do you have photos showing minifigs for (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.build)

jack, stone
(score: 4.545)

  US S@H Specials, Dec 17 - 23, 2003

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts - may have to hit 1 again) Baby/Duplo/Primo/Explore 2740 Duplo Level Crossing $ 9.99 $ 5.00 3514 Rhino & the Lion $14.99 $ 7.50 System Bulk Racers 4579 Ice Ramp Racers $19.99 $10.00 8473 Nitro Team Racer $49.99 (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

jack, stone
(score: 4.545)

More:  Next Page >>