 Space / 12550
Re: Blacktron I Contest Results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 16:30:43 GMT

Wow, you guy's picked mine, in one of the most heavily contested catagories.
I'm flattered, really flattered thank you.
And thanks to all the guy's who put this contest together, these contests
really get the creative juices going, I never would have build that on my own.

As for next year, well, it's gotta be Space Police, who else is going to stem
the dominating Blacktron horde?
As for Jack Stone...er, no comment.

GREG~