 Space / 12635
Re: Blacktron I Contest Results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:21:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner writes:
In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Personally, I vote for an iceplanet contest (what with it being 2002 and
all :)

Although I'm really not an Ice Planet fan, I second this.  It really does
fit 2002 well.

  Ditto.  Ditto ditto.

  I mean, what, are we going to do Ice Planet 2002 in...2005?
  Now *that* would be very silly.

  LFB

As much as I hate ditto relies...ditto. Ice Planet 2002 in 2002 just makes far
to much sense to ignore. Besides, it gives me a reason to blow the dust off all
those trans orange canopies. :)

-Dave