 Space / 12551
Re: New and kinda-new stickfig mecha wallpaper and stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 15:06:49 GMT

Jeremy,

As usual, I'm very impressed with your additions. The attention to detail,
not only in the figures, but in the scenes borders on obsessive.

In particular, I like the Sandman, and its colour- and theme- relations.
There's something about that one, though, that strikes me-- marvelous!

And thanks for the detailed link to the icosahedron-- I saw it uploaded on
Brickshelf some time ago, and loved just the pics-- thanks for  pointing out
all the relevant links on your page. Lots of reading in store for me...

stuart