 Trains / 17768
Re: New Lego engine with promotion for the Legoland park....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:10:09 GMT

I took another look at the engine and realized it was very similar to the
new locomotives that New Jersey Transit (http://www.njtransit.com) recently
purchased.  A friend of mine (who works for NJT) sent me a picture of one
last week, but he did not give me any details about them - see
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bhayes/realtrains/njt4601.jpg

... a few Jack Stone sets and a little electrical tape ...
(my apoligies to Ben and Tom Cook for what to them may be an upsetting idea)

Bob

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

Anybody seen this? Maybe that will be the next Lego train set?

http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/usr/album57/aac.sized.jpg

[snip]

Ben