 Trains / 17775
Re: New Lego engine with promotion for the Legoland park....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:48:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.trains, Bob Hayes writes:
The front of that engine could easily be made out of a printed version of
one of the "Jack Stone" windshields - like the one in
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4606

Bob

Yes you are right. But I promise: the day Lego makes an engine with these
parts, I stop collecting train sets... I dislike the Jack stone special parts
too much to use them anywhere.

What about the windshield piece used in this set?:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4792

James Mathis has modeled a train using it, and it looks quite like the one
in the original post (which I now realize I've deleted that part of the
message!):

Of course, James can use just about *any* piece in a train...  <grin>

JohnG, GMLTC

James Mathis also created this:

Which I believe looks even closer to the original post!
James, has Lego approached you about buying anymore of your Lego
creations/ideas?
And if so, which ones???

Sincerely,
John Musil