 Trains / 17761
17760  |  17762
Subject:
New Lego engine with promotion for the Legoland park....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 08:56:10 GMT

Anybody seen this? Maybe that will be the next Lego train set?

http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/usr/album57/aac.sized.jpg

The image in full size is original from the BAYER homepage. Bayer is producing
the raw material ABS for Lego. Sorry for the too long links. Please try to
restore by drag and drop...

http://www.baynews.bayer.de/BayNews/BayNews.nsf/0081f4117df79beec1256a4c0035bd
60/c4ca71e13ba766cac1256c3900291eb2/$FILE/2002-0595.jpg

The whole story (only in German) is published here:
http://www.baynews.bayer.de/BayNews/BayNews.nsf/id/C4CA71E13BA766CAC1256C39002
91EB2?Open&ccm=001001000&l=DE

Kind Regards,

Ben