 Dear LEGO / 3687
3686  |  3688
Subject:
dear lego...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 04:48:52 GMT

Please take all your marketing department and middle managers and lock
them in a room with nothing but jack stone sets to play with. Mabie then
they will realize how CRAP they are...

Its quite clear from things like the train designer interview and other
things that the desingers can make good sets but that the managers and
such wont let them.
Lego needs to do some accual market research to find out the truth. Jack
stone sucks and thats why it isnt flying off the shelves. Get a clue lego.

My personal wish is for some DECENT space sets that are in no way
connected with earth, mars or "a long time ago in a galaxy far far away"
Bring back the really cool space parts from the golden age of lego (if
lego was to reissue, say, the 6973, I would be in heaven :)
And while you are at it, issue some technic sets that dont have
decorative pannels or beams without studs and that instead have good,
usefull parts like studded beams, gears, engine parts (in grey not that
stupid clear and yellow), suspension parts, gearbox parts, axles etc.