  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 1901 – 1920 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: MOC: The Logos Hovership

(...) Thanks, Chris. Adrian's Neb, Jon's Yoshimi, Ryan's Nacon, etc. all have great features exclusive to them that I really enjoy and that have served as some inspiration to make this. (...) I was actually thinking of doing something of an (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Articolo su ApogeoOnLine

(...) Egregio presidente, pare una giornati ricca di malintesi. Voglio ovviamente sapere tutto sul tuo berretto "Classic Elk". Devi sapere che da una vita sto cercando un berretto che rende omaggio al mio tema perferito LEGO: "Lumberjack" (il mio (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Alternative to batteries?

There are two different versions of the RCX. Unfortunately, they are both labeled "RCX 1.0". The one that comes with the Robotics Invention System 1.0 has a power adapter input and the one that comes with RIS 1.5 does not. It is possible to use (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Does this offend anyone's sense of lego purity?

(...) Well, it does offend me on a ewweeeeee level, but on a practical level its fine. as a guy who'd electric bill went up because of all the wall warts powering the rcx's..... sure its fine. :) BTW a question to the group. Is there a FOR SURE (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 2003 Trains Now on Shop At Home

(...) That is really wierd. I think it was an early mistake while putting it on their web site. As far as I can see, it looks like the mistake(s) are cleared up (my country is set to Canada, and my language is set to English). I like the price on (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Scissor Lift in LEGO?

"Geoffrey Hyde" <g.hyde@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:IvKtn1.16vD@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) may give some ideas. I made a nut out of two 8 tooth gears and used a string of worm gears as a lead screw, but I cannot find the picture. The best (...) (19 years ago, 4-Mar-06, to lugnet.technic)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) Are you sure that you or any fan can influence the decisions already made by LEGO? Another view on this whole "See what the fall sales bring and Lego will decide further" story is: Lego moves the sale of metal rails and stuff to S@H, because (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  FS: New Mindstorms RIS 1.0 w/1.5 Upgrade

I just purchased a RIS 1.0 for myself and decided I won't have time to tinker with it. It is one of the rare 1.0 systems with the free upgrade sticker, and I've already received the 1.5 upgrade. Both are brand new and unopened. I'm asking $225 (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) Bringing up a world-readable image on a publicly accessible webserver (by any means - either mistyping or experimenting with urls) and invading someone's privacy by going through their medicine cabinets. I don't think you were try to imply (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Giant space ship links site idea

(...) 60 studs? That's kind of short, IMO. For instance, of the ships on my website, the Mithrandir is the only one I'd consider to be a "capital" ship, and a small one at that. Some of my other ships are more than 60 studs long, and certainly not (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/3/01

(...) That's what it is: an IPS Freighter. It's made to haul stuff real fast. Modern-day UPS trucks aren't very exciting either. (...) It's supposed to look like a sleek, corporate shipping vessel. (...) Why? It's a corporate freighter. It travels (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  "Death to Yankees" and "Rosbeefs go home"

Very sad: French plea as cemetery defaced (URL) violation of a burial place - scandalous in itself - is an attack on the memory of the sacrifice made by the British and American soldiers who contributed to the liberation of our soil," said the local (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update

(...) <snip ... /snip> (...) Mark, I think those are some of the finest Lego spacecraft I've ever seen. I haven't had a chance to visit the rest of the sections, because I'm still going through every picture in the spacecraft section! Let's see - (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Pure Energy & the RCX

(...) Yep, and when one is bad, it takes down the rest of 'em... (...) Don't know about retail and shelf space and so on, but I know there's one distributor that gets first pick of all sub-c Sanyo NiCd's that come off the line.... (...) Well, that's (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!-SPUDS No fault of TLG-!!!IMPORTANT!!!

Mike, I think you letter was 'well spoken'. I have a few points and questions of my own to voice. While it is a good idea to engineer sets made for smaller children to enjoy, they should be able to use pre-existing parts in the sets they buy to (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: rechargeable 9V battery packs for RCX/JCX and Legos motors

(...) battery (...) perhaps at about $11 each. It has a polarity-reversing switch meant to drive the 9V motors directly. Eliminating this switch would have the advantage of saving 2 diode drops in the main power supply voltage. BTW, does the RIS2.0 (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!!

Lego is not "just" a toy. But it is a toy. Lego is sold and marketed as a toy to children and adults who are buying toys for their children. It competes with other toys for shelf space in the toy department, and is sold in the price range typical (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.general) !!

jack
(score: 1.772)

  "There Are Giants in the Sky!"

"When you're way up high, And you look below, At the world you left, And the things you know, Little more than a glance, Is enough to show, You just how small you are..." Here's the first in my latest series of vignettes based on classic fairy (...) (19 years ago, 11-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: The fix is in: Rams go to SuperBowl

(...) Well, ya, it's rigged. But so what? Look, even the WWF is rigged, but it is still true that: - being a WWF participant requires a great deal of skill. Falling HURTS if you don't do it right. - it's a gateway to even MORE rigged things. Name me (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: By Popular Demand (Was: Re: Is that Harry?)

(...) 'Kay, so Gail's definitely had to cut back on shopping costs... I guess Johnny felt she's spended too much in the Egypt malls... (I can tell you, they have some nice stuff there! :-) (...) Well, he's a good minifig if you think in possibilties (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

jack
(score: 1.772)

More:  Next Page >>