  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 1841 – 1860 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: PCS Martian Rover

(...) Admiral Sir, Thank you for your kind words. I will take your advise on colors. Hadn't even thought about the rubber bands. I don't quite understand what you mean about the prints and stickers. On Grey bricks? More pictures are in the works, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Command Bunker SN45 MOC

(...) Oh that is nice...very oppressive. I love the monocled chancellor, and the look of the standard troop uniform. I can't imagine it was easy to come across all those gun parts...I seem to remember them being a rarity. Welcome back...looking (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.space)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Its starting to happen...

(...) Personally, I think BrickLink needs to change their color names. Peeron approached this problem by VERY EXPLICITLY renaming "Gray" to "OldGray", "DkGray" to "OldDkGray" and "Brown" to "OldBrown". The problem is of course as you point out, that (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-07, to lugnet.color)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Bummer year for castle

(...) now those Idiot Kid(TM) castle sets. Why bother making so many parts? Make the walls and buildíngs part of the baseplate, and add (optionally) a one-piece-roof for the main building, if any. Throw in a few Jack Stones with eyewatering armour (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: "Error Synchronizing with the board" message

Hi, I had such a problem with another contollerboard. First the download was successful. The a started IC and it runs well. Suddenly the same message ("Error Synchronizing with the board") was displayed on the monitor. My problem was a loose (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Trolls on the Loose at Pyrite's Plunder

Hello everyone! Just wanted to let you know we have come across the Harry Potter set 4712 Troll's on the Loose, and have added the parts to my Brickbay store, including 6 Big mean UGLY trolls, new bright orange minifigure heads with a frowning (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Fraser vs Fraiser! Next on Fox! Was blah blah blah Dubya

(...) Baby I hear those blues a'callin,... tossed salads and scrambled eggs... Dr. Crane has left the building.... It reminds me of I can't remember which show, but someone said, "Oh, this is that 'Three's Company' episode where there's a (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: The 4511 Mechsperiment

(...) snip (...) You did a great job with the (URL) photo> e. It was like a clinic in big-mech joint-tech. I could make out what looked like a worm gear-large gear pairing for the "jumping-jack" movement of the shoulders, throwbot gear boxes for the (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT)

(...) You would, Dave! :-) (...) Okay, okay, I admit it-- I blame Canada. But not for the demise of TLG! I mostly blame them for my own great white northern accent! >:( (...) Why not? He's a kick-ass kind of guy, eh? Might be too young, however... (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: External power supply ?

(...) CAUTION!!! The wall-wart that comes with the train adaptor puts out an AC voltage that will likely damage your RCX if used this way!!! I have read reports of people burning out their RCXes by connecting the wall-wart to the battery contacts (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Website Update

(...) hmmm, must 'ave missed this 1st time round... (...) Mr Callaway? Do we need cyberslam launchers at 5 paces? If I recall correctly I was driving that vehicle (admittedly it'd just been shot at). You're not insinuating anything near casting (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Retail rant, was Re: ?Best Lego Retailer?

G'Day "Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GKCyM9.AzB@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> (...) hold (...) managers (...) <snip> I agree I have not bought any sets for a while, there is just nothing out there that looks neat or is (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)

(...) Exactly I am trying to draw him out so he can see the point. If someone did something like this to him on a more personal level he'd problably be outraged. (...) Funny that the only people I've met that want to put on their brown shirts and (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Laying smack (was Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) Me? No way.... I am innocent I tell you, innocent! (I exclaim as they make me walk the plank.) Hey, wait Dave, don't be giving all those jolly tars on the hearts of oak a bad name. Janey "On the jack stay, Red Brick" (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: why is no-one saying anything about my parts?

(...) Todd, I'm just plain *shocked* that you sunk so low. I almost choked on my gum. You, the very, um, mum grandmum modicum of decorum in this forum. :O But I expected that from that rum bum of a crumb John. :-) -Tom McD. when replying, little (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  External power supply ?

Hello, for work i've been building a lego crane, which is used to attract people to my company's stand at fairs/conferences. One of the problem is the batteries. It's annoying that every once in a while someone has to change them. I've heard that (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Fifteen years of instructions: Some comments

(...) Alas, Stupid Project fun has failed. Colleagues and I pulled out the airbag as per Honda instructions, and found the existing mini-harness inside to not have a connector for the Audio switch. So for now, my audio switch is useless, perhaps to (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  RE: .loc.au stats for October

There is the secondary use of quotes was to indicate something which was described as something, but was actually not. Often used to show saracasm within text, particularly with those who are decrying post-modern discourse. Post-modern (and feminist (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: rcx 1.0 and an ac adaptor

(...) According to Knudsen's book, AC or DC in either polarity is fine (which is great!). That's the only place I've seen the input characteristics mentioned, is there an "official" spec anywhere? One thing you might want to be careful of: I read (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Invasion of the Spider Tanks.

Well (clearing throat, acting important)... My fascination with spider-crab-insect mecha started when I was watching a most wonderful episode of the AD-Police files. The episode was about a corporate woman who replace 70% and more, of her body with (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

jack
(score: 1.772)

More:  Next Page >>