 Local / Australia / 1268
Re: Website Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 07:36:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:

Just a quick note to let you know that I've made some significant updates
to my website http://www.callaway.com.au/pete/index.htm so hop over and check
it out if you like.

hmmm, must 'ave missed this 1st time round...

Nice work indeed.  Good format too.  And 'this is what happens when a woman
gets behind the wheel'?  Peter, Peter, just because a thing is true does not
mean it needs to be said.  some truths are best left entirely unspoken, even
in the 21st century ;-)

Mr Callaway? Do we need cyberslam launchers at 5 paces? If I recall correctly
I was driving that vehicle (admittedly it'd just been shot at). You're not
insinuating anything near casting apersions on my gender.

Besides which the Bond Girls were clever enough to 'jack your vehicle in the
first place, you're not sore are you?

James (Yes, I know it's a family forum, sometimes the dictates of comedy are
                                         stronger than those of common sense)