 Local / Australia / 1269
Re: Website Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 10:11:34 GMT

James Howse wrote worthy stuff in response to Peter's posted pics about the
battle of tank stream

( http://www.callaway.com.au/pete/index.htm )

and finished with a tag, in James' inimitable style, like this:

James (Yes, I know it's a family forum, sometimes the dictates of
               comedy are stronger than those of common sense)

I could not agree more.  Completely, utterly, undeniably, undisputably,
immutably, unquestionably, indubitably, indefatigably correct.  Bravo.

Note to self: May have revealed a bit of a nerve there.  Maybe should get on
the backspace key? No. <<Expletive indicating devil-may-care approach to
other people's over seriousness about stuff deleted>> it.

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/