 Local / Australia / 1178
1177  |  1179
Subject:
Website Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:15:25 GMT

Hi ho all,

Just a quick note to let you know that I've made some significant updates to
my website http://www.callaway.com.au/pete/index.htm so hop over and check it
out if you like.

Notible updates:
- Addition of LegOz 2000.3 pics
- Set review pages are on the way. No review (kind of defeats the purpose of
a "Set Review" section, eh?) but prices an release dates are there for
information. Try not to get too upset at how much we're being ripped off (I
still get a bit fired up over it).
- More pics added to the gallery

Notible exclusions:
- Still no Boxer stories (sorry, Richard) but I haven't had time to write up
his account of Brikwars (including his demotion and subsequent spanking for
wasting so much hardware).

Feel free to give some feedback as I'm still new to this web building thing.
Still a work in progress so I'm not x-posting this to any of the other groups
yet, just a sneak preview for all my loc.au buddies :-)

Pete Callaway (who still kisses his new digital camera goodnight)