 Local / Australia / 1184
Re: Website Update, Brikwars annotations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 00:07:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Low writes:
Hi everyone,

Great work on your site Pete: are there more any more pictures from LegOz to
download?

Here's some commentary to go with the images:

*Account of an attack on the mostly peaceful Vill-Idge People*

<much snippage of worth battle account>

Thanks, Dave! I love the account of Benny and Something Scary! It was LOL all
over the place at the "dance, jive, having the time..." comment. I might have
to rethink the page layout to incorporate it soemhow. Or let Richard add it to
the main account of The Battle of Tank Stream. Very worthy!

Pete Callaway