 Robotics / Handy Board / 6696
Re: "Error Synchronizing with the board" message
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 07:55:50 GMT

Hi,

I had such a problem with another contollerboard.
First the download was successful. The a started IC and it runs well.
Suddenly the same message ("Error Synchronizing with the board") was
displayed on the monitor.

My problem was a loose connection between the power-plug and the power-jack.
If you use a battery to power the HB, check the connections at the battery
pack.

Hope that helps,

Jens

-----Urspr?gliche Nachricht-----