 Space / 24792
Re: PCS Martian Rover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 22:18:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Hey that’s cool. LOVE the moonbase connection on it. Super cool. You’ve got the LOM wheels but the old skool “bend in the middle” thing goin’ on man, you’re doin your thing...(do I sound like the dude from American Idol?) PCS lives! and I CAN’T BUILD THINGS WITH WHEELS... every time I try it turns into a spaceship...

Anyway, my only suggestion on this is colors. Keep yer trans yellow colors the same... and your blues. If I use an exterior print or sticker, it’s usually grey or light grey. This is an example of how trans light blue can be used in pcs. great job!

Give us more pics!

Chris <><

Admiral Sir, Thank you for your kind words. I will take your advise on colors. Hadn’t even thought about the rubber bands. I don’t quite understand what you mean about the prints and stickers. On Grey bricks? More pictures are in the works, let me hi-jack a digital camera from Johns Hopkins Tell you what Chris, you build Secondary Systems a half-decent dropship or corporate cruiser, and we’ll build you any rovers, speeders, or utility vehicles PCS needs. Which administration handles PCS exploration?