 Space / 24731
Re: PCS Martian Rover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:38:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
   Secondary Systems Media datafile begin transmission....

The colonists of the Marsbase Module Colony have purchased Secondary Systems Martian Rover. Engineers from Secondary Systems have been studying the great works of Admiral Giddens and LEGO Systems, Inc for Rover technology and styling. Also of important note is the Rover’s ability to link directly to Module hatches.

image download...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/scrope/WAMALUG/20030608/50jpg.jpg

Orders for the Martian Rover or the Lunar version are now being accepted. Aaron Sneary CEO, Secondary Systems

...end transmission

Hey that’s cool. LOVE the moonbase connection on it. Super cool. You’ve got the LOM wheels but the old skool “bend in the middle” thing goin’ on man, you’re doin your thing...(do I sound like the dude from American Idol?) PCS lives! and I CAN’T BUILD THINGS WITH WHEELS... every time I try it turns into a spaceship...

Anyway, my only suggestion on this is colors. Keep yer trans yellow colors the same... and your blues. If I use an exterior print or sticker, it’s usually grey or light grey. This is an example of how trans light blue can be used in pcs. great job!

Give us more pics!

Chris <><