 Space / 26274
Re: PCS Martian Rover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 17:30:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:

   Hey that’s cool. LOVE the moonbase connection on it. Super cool. You’ve got the LOM wheels but the old skool “bend in the middle” thing goin’ on man, you’re doin your thing...(do I sound like the dude from American Idol?) PCS lives! and I CAN’T BUILD THINGS WITH WHEELS... every time I try it turns into a spaceship...

Give us more pics!

Chris <><

You asked, so here are a few more:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/Ground/MarsRover/marsroverinterior.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/Ground/MarsRover/marsrover.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/Ground/MarsRover/rover.jpg

Hey, how’d that little guy get in there. Introducing the PCS Run About!