 Space / 24884
Re: PCS Martian Rover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:51:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
   Secondary Systems Media datafile begin transmission....

The colonists of the Marsbase Module Colony have purchased Secondary Systems Martian Rover. Engineers from Secondary Systems have been studying the great works of Admiral Giddens and LEGO Systems, Inc for Rover technology and styling. Also of important note is the Rover’s ability to link directly to Module hatches.

image download...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/scrope/WAMALUG/20030608/50jpg.jpg

Orders for the Martian Rover or the Lunar version are now being accepted. Aaron Sneary CEO, Secondary Systems

...end transmission

Very cool...someone used my idea of a rover that backs up to a moonbase module... I’ve got one in the works, but that’s all I’m gonna say...Admiral Giddens has seen some very basic ideas and sketches...

Scott Lyttle