 Space / 24790
Re: PCS Martian Rover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 22:08:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake wrote:

Curses!  Another idea of mine usurped!  I'd had plans to build an 8 wheeled PCS
rover that looks a fair bit like this.  Back to the old drawing board, I guess.
I like it, especially all the tubes.  My likey tubes very much.

Adrian
serves you right for not building faster. I know how you feel. I was discussing
a Roto-Rooter Speeder to go with the SS Refuse Hauler the day before the Septic
cleaning ship was posted.

Thanks for the kind words, your stuff has been looked at, printed out, and
mimicked by myself several times.
Aaron
CEO SS