 Space / 24791
Re: Bussard Capital Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 22:11:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, John R. Beck wrote:
Hello All,

I've named my capital ship the "Bussard" in honor of the theory he developed
that I unwittingly used in my ship's propulsion system.  Thanks everyone for
your info on that theorist.

Here's the latest engine room pix:

You can make out the boom box he's got to mask the engine noise and the cards to
play when things get slow.  To the left is one of two generators that power the
ship's systems. It's derived from the Bussard energy collectors shown earlier
-snip-

Hey John,
This ship is really turning out nice, with a lot of great personal details!  I
like how you are posting step by step pictures of it, I think it is what
inspired me to start my <http://mocpages.com/folder.php/515?r=744890278
Kalashnikov Project>.  Can't wait to see how the Bussard will turn out!

-Jr.Mar.Hoffman¬
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/me/me.jpg>>