 Space / 24949
Re: Bussard Capital Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:33:51 GMT

Wow, it's looking really good, you've made some great details. I wasn't sure how
well the sliding doors would work, but they fit very well. I like the Dr.s
office, what set did the stethoscope come in.

I hope you tie it all together with a few good exterior shots!

Thanks,

George

Thanks George!

I don't recall which set it came in actually.  Sorry :-(

I plan to have exterior shots once I figure out how to do the landing gear.
Have you ever seen a shot of a big ship with landing gear?  I haven't...

John