 Space / 24859
Re: PCS Martian Rover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 03:59:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
   Secondary Systems Media datafile begin transmission....

Ooh, I like it. VERY nice rover-vehicle. The suspension looks like fun, and the use of hoses in the articulation point is a very cool idea. The interior also looks very interesting- I like the computors layered around the walls.

A critisism I have is that the color scheme could be a bit more unified. I like the combination of colors, but sometimes the colors and printed pieces are a bit chaotic.

Nice job!

-JHK