  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 141 – 160 of about 8400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Speak your opinion now! LEGO listens to what YOU want!

(URL) whole new section to tell your whole opinion about LEGO toys, website, and club! I don't think they take out ANY opinions (there's stuff there about Jack Stone being burned at the stake). If The LEGO Company even looks at this opinion site, we (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce)

jack, stone
(score: 3.593)

  Harry Potter sets live up to the legend (IMHO)

Hey Guys! When I saw the first post of the official HP sets my 11 year old sister and I clicked on the link and hoped for the worst, she ( a humongous HP fan) and I ( reader of all the books and somewhat large HP fan) had expected horribly (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

jack, stone
(score: 3.593)

  Re: new lego sets? are they crazy?

Jim Green wrote: <SNIP> (...) Actually, not as much as I used to be. And I feel myself that juniorisation and weird things (Bionicle, Slizers, Jack Stone, the lack of a proper catalog) has part in this. My main concern is the catalog. Offering (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

jack, stone
(score: 3.593)

  All Bionicle Sets Found at NJ TRU

Hi all, What the subject says is pretty much it. All of them were there, including the BIG bionicle sets and the 2-packs of masks (not in polybags, but in boxes, as it happens). They also had the card game and the entire line of Jack Stone (oh boy, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

jack, stone
(score: 3.592)

  TRU Chatswood 23/8

A made a quick trip to Chatswood at lunchtime today to buy a birthday present for a four year old. I had intended to get him the small Jack Stone Fire Cruiser, but neither TRU nor Target had them in. I ended up getting him a Max's Pit Stop set. I (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

jack, stone
(score: 3.591)

  Life On Mars Truck Tour pics

(URL) Picture of the truck and the display set up. There was a Duplo build area w/Action Wheelers and Bob the Builder parts as well as 3 standing build tables: Jack Stone, Creator, and Dinosaurs. 02 Truck entrance. 03~04 The first right side display (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 3.591)

  Re: new lego sets? are they crazy?

(...) Allan, I agree. Everything you said was 100% true. Lego just isnt the way it was 4 or 5 years ago. I believe someone said that the Town theme didnt work well, so Lego introduced the Jack Stone series. Once Lego sees that the JS theme won't (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

jack, stone
(score: 3.590)

  Myer/GB 20% off Lego until 16th September

See the Myer "the toys edition" catalogue, on sale until September 16th, p3. There are some samples listed (Bob, Bionicles, Dinos, Jack Stone, Soccer Field) under the heading 20% off Lego. I have verified in store that it is 20% off ALL Lego. Also (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

jack, stone
(score: 3.590)

  More Sale Stuff

All Jack Stone stuff is on sale in Makro - 1/2 price £15 for a res-Q base anyone ? nahh, didn't thinks so James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

jack, stone
(score: 3.588)

  Next meeting and new Lego stuff

Greetings and salutations, If everything goes as planned, I will be at the next meeting. Lugola member Jimmy has once again extended the generous use of his passenger seat. So I guess Jimmy will be at the meeting too. <Grin> In other news, I was (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

jack, stone
(score: 3.588)

  new S@H catalog arrived today

the new s@h catalog just arrived today- the new train engines are on the cover. things to note: -lots of bionicle stuff -list of bulk packs required to build the viaduct on the cover -train building contest winners -Leah Pernicano age of 11 of FL - (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

jack, stone
(score: 3.588)

  Re: "New" MOC: Motorized Ferrari F355 Spider

(...) Fantastic (as always, Bram). I think your 8 wides look scaled to minifigs sitting down (they are a totally different scale sitting down than standing up, due to their short legs). And I know they're ugly as sin, but possibly you could use the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

jack, stone
(score: 3.587)

  RE: Zellers sale

Hi, Just came home from Zellers....they have all the Jack Stone sets now...I bought two for my boys. I only bought the small $4.99 sets since it seems like the others are wayyyyyy over priced...$19.99, 29.99 and 69.99. However, the $4.99 sets were (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

jack, stone
(score: 3.586)

  Re: Top Secret 2002 releases from Anonymous Source

(...) If that is the case with HP, then how did Lego get away with the 10000 legend? I would assume that lego would get a license guite a bit ahead of time before they start actually building HP sets. Jack Stone BETTER not be in the way of town (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

jack, stone
(score: 3.586)

  Dinosaur sets are out

Just picked up one of the new dinosaur sets (6721) from Toy Kingdom and it's alot better than i expected, though don't expect to use much pieces for anything other than dinosaurs. The insert has pics of the Jack Stone sets as well if anyones (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

jack, stone
(score: 3.585)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:3B730E52.5BDDA2...est.net... (...) to blame as well. (...) But isnt that the point of the original message? How do you get creative and build MOCs with Juniorized parts. You would have to be (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

jack, stone
(score: 3.585)

  2002 Alpha Team too close to Jack Stone

Dear TLG, The 2002 Alpha Team sets initially had me very excited. I loved Aquazone and was looking forward to some cool new subs and a base. Upon getting a closer look at these sets I was disappointed at the lackluster design and even more upset by (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

jack, stone
(score: 3.583)

  Re: Zellers sale

Personally, I wouldn't buy the Jack Stone sets for anybody... first price vs. quality factor... those sets are trash....plain and simple If your children are young ~5 to 8....Creator line is a lot better. Age 6 to 9...the town junior sets (still (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

jack, stone
(score: 3.583)

  new lego sets? are they crazy?

hi, i just got my new lego S@H 2001 catalog and god am i PO'd. These sets are getting more and more crappier and expensive every day. please dont tell me that the new and stupid, "JACK STONE" sets are going to replace the town, or city sets. are (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

jack, stone
(score: 3.583)

  Re: 2002 Alpha Team too close to Jack Stone

(...) I'll agree with everything except the arm pieces. I don't like the Arm pieces because they don't have any means by which to attach other pieces, except at the wrist. Why aren't there any studs or technic holes on the sides of these things? No (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

jack, stone
(score: 3.583)

More:  Next Page >>