 Dear LEGO / 3683
Re: 2002 Alpha Team too close to Jack Stone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:59:04 GMT

In article <GqAruI.n18@lugnet.com>, "David Simmons"
<xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote:

On the plus side, the new arm pieces are great, the new smoke canopies and
split-taper slopes (used to border the new cockpit pieces) are cool, and I
love the redesigned skull heads.

I'll agree with everything except the arm pieces. I don't like the Arm
pieces because they don't have any means by which to attach other pieces,
except at the wrist.

Why aren't there any studs or technic holes on the sides of these things?
No matter how I try to think about it, I can't understand why there
wouldn't be a means of attaching a brick or at least some technic parts.

Sad.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego Creations