 Local / Australia / 6975
6974  |  6976
Subject:
Myer/GB 20% off Lego until 16th September
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 02:59:47 GMT

See the Myer "the toys edition" catalogue, on sale until September 16th, p3.
There are some samples listed (Bob, Bionicles, Dinos, Jack Stone, Soccer
Field) under the heading 20% off Lego.  I have verified in store that it is
20% off ALL Lego.

Also on p2 a free Bionicle poster with every Bionicle purchased (It looks
like the one in the canisters, maybe it's bigger and glossier or something).

Extended Christmas layby available ($2.20 service fee).

Deidre