 Local / Australia / 6976
Re: Myer/GB 20% off Lego until 16th September
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 04:16:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
See the Myer "the toys edition" catalogue, on sale until September 16th, p3.
There are some samples listed (Bob, Bionicles, Dinos, Jack Stone, Soccer
Field) under the heading 20% off Lego.  I have verified in store that it is
20% off ALL Lego.

Isn't it only about three weeks since the last 20% off sale there?

Not that I'm complaining, mind you. ;-)

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Quester for a discount Millenium Falcon