 Local / Australia / 6982
Re: jack stone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:12:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Shona Brodley writes:
i recently purchased the jackstone helicopeter for my 4 and a half year old
son a was really disappointed it didnt even have the step by step
instructions that my son loves cos it lets him do it all himself.

No instructions!? I didn't realise that. (Mind you, the Mickey Mouse
instructions, like the figures, leave a lot to be desired).

I liked the disclaimer on the box saying that Jack Stone wasn't a real person.

Fortunately, my three and a half year old is a girl, and therefore not in
the Jack Stone Target Market.

Cheers

Richie Dulin