 Local / Australia / 6930
6929  |  6931
Subject:
TRU Chatswood 23/8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 07:26:01 GMT

A made a quick trip to Chatswood at lunchtime today to buy a birthday
present for a four year old. I had intended to get him the small Jack Stone
Fire Cruiser, but neither TRU nor Target had them in.

I ended up getting him a Max's Pit Stop set. I had a good look at it and it
seems to have a decent range of pieces. (Better than the Mickey Mouse sets,
and it looks as if Max'll sit down properly).

They did have dinosaurs in, but they had no visible pricing.

They've still got lots of the racer/soccer set 6713 at $49.98 in case anyone
needs green hair.

The only other discounted set was the Belville King ($8.98 IIRC)

(Incidentally the Watto's Junkyard was still at full price)

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Quester for a discount Millenium Falcon