 Local / Australia / 6937
Re: TRU Chatswood 23/8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:17:15 GMT

(Incidentally, I spend a couple of days a month in Brisbane. Are there • any
likely LEGO outlets in the Milton/Toowong area... and is it Thursday • late
night shopping in Qld too? At 29.95, that green hair would be much • more
tempting.)

Yes, Thursday night is late night shopping here in Brisbane.

In Toowong Village shopping centre, you will find K-Mart. That's about
all for Milton/Toowong though.

Your best bet if you can travel a bit further afield is:

* Indooroopilly Shoppingtown (Myer, Target, and KMart)

* CBD (Myer with a large selection, 2 * Toyworld, Target, David Jones)

If you need transport to get around, I'm usually free on Thursday
nights, so if you can e-mail me in advance of your coming, we can see
what's possible.

Kerry