 Local / Australia / 6941
Re: TRU Chatswood 23/8 (and QLD)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 02:03:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
They've still got lots of the racer/soccer set 6713 at $49.98 in case anyone
needs green hair.
These sets are still $29.95 up here in Brissy :)

Things are always better in Queensland!

That's right! *ahem* hehe

(Incidentally, I spend a couple of days a month in Brisbane. Are there any
likely LEGO outlets in the Milton/Toowong area... and is it Thursday late
night shopping in Qld too? At 29.95, that green hair would be much more
tempting.)

Late Night Thursday in the Subs... and Late Night Friday in the City.

Milton has diddly squat! Toowong has everything Kerry mentions and also a
David Jones. Indooroopilly (where I live) is somewhat next to Toowong (bar
Taringa in the middle)... used to be much better when TrU had a store :(

The $29.95 set was/can be found in the two Toyworld stores in the city.
(maybe somewhere else too I am not sure).

The green hair is pretty cool. Now we just need some pink hair, blue hair
and white hair... urgh! haha

Mel

Cheers

Richie Dulin