 Local / Australia / 6942
Re: Supplementary Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 02:47:43 GMT

Yep...Probably about the same time a rather warm location freezes over, and
pigs take up flying. [Sorry, but based on past performance it has to be
said.(Come to think of it...if bringing this service to Aus is a HIGH
priority, I'd hate to see what the LOW priority things are like...]

Benjamin Whytcross (Currently in an optimistic frame of mind :) )
Lugnet member 407

In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Coghill writes:
This service is no longer operational as the lego direst is going to be
introduced some time in the future
--
Aaron Coghill
Lugnet #676; BUGS member;