 Local / Australia / 6921
6920  |  6922
Subject:
Supplementary Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:06:53 GMT

Sometimes I have found some sets with excellent pieces that I have
immediately seen a few uses for.  I buy the set, I have the pieces and all
is well with the world.

I was looking through my box of old instructions and I found some old
catalogs,  during my nostalgic trip I found, in the middle of all my
catalogs up to '99 there was the Supplementary Service mail order catalog
for assorted pieces and accessories.  But for the last few years this
hasn't been in the catalogs.  Now I was wondering if this service still
exist or not.  Has anyone any idea about this?

Trav