  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 221 – 240 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  More throwbacks to Hitler...

(URL) that America - Ashcroft's America - is where we now live. We have plunged headlong into the past. America cringes under the shadow of a militant Homeland Security Act - a ghostly doppleganger of Adolph Hitler's 1933 "Enabling Act," which, to (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

reich
(score: 1.852)

  Re: NQC v. LegOS

(...) I run Linux. I sneer at "easy installation." :-) (...) Maybe Markus can answer this better, but is it full C? I got the impression that the H8300 patch to gcc had some limitations. Am I correct in this? If so, what are those (...) (26 years ago, 6-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

reich
(score: 1.852)

  Large wooden door

I know others have requested this in the past, but could someone make a mock up of the large wooden castle door so that I can complete the Datsville Fire Station. I don't really care how good it is, just something that size and shape, as it probably (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

reich
(score: 1.852)

  Re: WWII MOC: Focke Wulf

(...) Hey, I'm in even more fear, because I have a Ta-152--the high- altitude mod of the FW-190 design spec--on my list. But it is, of course, a very tentative list; the He 162 and Ba 349 are ahead of it, which gives you an idea of how far there is (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.military)

reich
(score: 1.852)

  Serendipity & IBM

(...) Put your flag away. By chance, I read (URL) this> is my newspaper yesterday about IBM: Gypsies win right to sue IBM over role in Holocaust - In 1936 IBM set up its European "headquarters" in Geneva. The appeals court ruling said: "It does not (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

reich
(score: 1.852)

  Re: legOS

(...) Hmm. As a former engineer and current computer science major, I have to say that the HP48 is very necessary. The HP version of Tetris is a must-have. :-) More seriously, while I know some people on the list have suggested elementary/middle (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

reich
(score: 1.852)

  C++ (was kernel hackers)

Dave and others- I'm actually very interested in using C++ with the RCX. C++ is what our intro CS course is taught in at Duke, and we are looking to snag some of those kids for a robotics course based (tentatively) on the RIS. I had been planning on (...) (26 years ago, 7-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

reich
(score: 1.852)

  Re: Mindstorms (more than just robotics?)

Hi fellow Lego fans and coders- I joined this list yesterday, apparently at the very tail end of a discussion about the nature/subject of this list vs. the nature/subject of another list. I am a lifelong Lego fan, but I'm also a CS major and Linux (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

reich
(score: 1.852)

  Re: Station 62

(...) From your mom! ;) (...) I'm a huge fan of the bricktestament, and yeah, I've been thinking about a comic-book style project. But I'm kind of a hippy myself, I just build whatever strikes me as interesting at the time. I don't pre-plan stuff (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

reich
(score: 1.852)

  Re: Jormungand Carrier Strike Craft

(...) Beware of easy parts and woman they’re tricky! (...) That would be nice, as the blank black part seems a little neglected as it is now. (...) Or perhaps their long absence can be explained by the time it takes to find and breed on mutants that (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

reich
(score: 1.852)

  Re: Excellent news!

(...) Certainly not knowingly. Nothing in life is certain, death and taxes notwithstanding, so I fail to see why this issue should be held to an impossible standard. Yeah, it's irreversible, but work as hard as humanly possbile to make the system (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

reich
(score: 1.852)

  Re: NewBrickOrder: oppressing your home prefecture since 05'

(...) Looking as good as ever Keith! I just lifted my nostrils from the LCD. One long sniff did the trick! Letting the slideshow feature of your new website for pyros (and apparently people with finger fetishes) take over, I was taken on an epic (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

reich
(score: 1.852)

  Re: Lego Holocaust art (Was: can someone help me identify these parts?)

(...) Do you have specific examples? This is a very vague and rather flagrant insult for the South, especially since there are a lot of places everywhere in the world where people of all creeds, colors, etc., can not go because of safety concerns. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

reich
(score: 1.852)

  Re: NewBrickOrder: oppressing your home prefecture since 05'

(...) Thank you Paul. I've always said, "That Brassington is a pro's pro." (...) Word to your motha. (...) Ummm...yeah...I'm gonna have to ask you to move your desk down to the basement. (...) The ship was orignially christened "The Bull Dyke" (a (...) (19 years ago, 5-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

reich
(score: 1.852)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

Hmm, interesting suggestion. I'm a little confused. Is this seen as primarily for LGBT AFOLs to chat with eachother about LEGO, or for anyone to discuss LEGO in relation to LGBT issues? In the posts above in this thread I see implications for both. (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

reich
(score: 1.852)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

"Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler" <chutspe@gmx.net> wrote in message news:I2psB6.I3w@lugnet.com... (...) because (...) How does collecting dishes hurt society? People collect all kinds of things used by famous figures in history. Their fascination is more (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

reich
(score: 1.852)

  Re: Revisiting one more existing MOC

(...) <snipped> (...) I originally didn't have the RL pictures there -- that's something I credit you with, Shaun. After seeing your RL comparisons for your WWII MOC's I realized how helpful it is to be able to compare. :) (...) I remember first (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.military)

reich
(score: 1.852)

  Re: LTC question

(...) Tim, Apology accepted, and maybe I should actually thank you for giving me the benifit of the doubt that my ego is NOT the size of Montana, and perhaps more like the size of say...Vatican City? Hmmm...I would consider the name-change, but (...) (17 years ago, 16-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

reich
(score: 1.852)

  My worst E-Bay/LEGO Experience-A Story, A Warning

I've wanted to share this story since I first started posting to LUGNET, but couldn't find the information to share until doing some digging around the house on other LEGO related business this evening. This story is a warning to my LUGNET friends (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.services)

reich
(score: 1.852)

  Iron Mecha entry - Iron Fist

This is my official entry to the (URL) IRON MECHA CONTEST>. (2 URLs) Iron Fist> Iron Fist Don't miss the (URL) details>. PLMKWYT (URL) Marco> (19 years ago, 30-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.169)

More:  Next Page >>