  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 181 – 200 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

"Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler" <chutspe@gmx.net> wrote in message news:I2ntIn.1F7H@lugnet.com... (...) pass (...) since (...) There was a first and second reich that had nothing to do with Nazi's. There is no Nazi insignia or imagery. I can fully (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

reich
(score: 1.853)

  Re: Putting downt the Riot

(...) Rockin as always Keith. Look forward to some new skies in the Reich. -Dan (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

reich
(score: 1.853)

  Re: Explorovore

(...) Lets just hope that evolution works fast enough to save those cuties - extinction is forever! But I suspect that the Reich is giving them a helping hand as we speak. -NB (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

reich
(score: 1.853)

  Re: Intellectual Property Question

(...) Bill Maher has rightly identified trickle-down-economics as the rich saying to the poor "We're pissing on you." (...) Robert Reich, who, as a Clinton cabinet member, will no doubt be demonized by Dubya apologists, had some interesting (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

reich
(score: 1.853)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

Hello! (...) It does not. (...) And that's why people like SS uniforms and find them cool? (...) That's true. And I regularly get pleasantly surprised by a better reality than I had assumed beforehand. Better, not best. (...) That's a possible (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

reich
(score: 1.853)

  Re: What is Best in Life?

(...) Ahhh...you know the riddle of steel, don't you boy. What can I say, you've saved the best robriq for the Reich...and the State appreciates your sacrifice. Seriously, this moc rocks beyond belief. The leg design is truly inspired. -Keith (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

reich
(score: 1.853)

  Re: Putting downt the Riot

Word! Your Worshipness has pulled out, yet another scrumptaculous delicacy. What more can be said? My first born for the Reich! F 'Cause ya can't have the Asian without the Thunder P.S. Happy now? (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

reich
(score: 1.853)

  Re: Libertarian theory and altruism (was: some incorrectly spelled thing not worth repeating

(...) You got me there, it DOES deliver on the predictability aspect (as long as the reich actually lasts 1000 years, and as long as the supreme leader isn't very whim driven). How does it do on the rest of the list? Rather more poorly, I'd venture. (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

reich
(score: 1.853)

  Re: flexible tubbing

Just out of curiosity, exactly what is the tubing for? I can't really tell. Luis (...) ###...### "One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler ###...### (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

reich
(score: 1.853)

  Re: Ministry Of Information Retrieval

(...) Why dont you have your own blog where you constantly keep me enjoyed with your comedy? Best quotes: " Like all fascist nations, the Reich is ultimately doomed. By refusing to use 'blay' colored parts, its days are numbered. Damn you Lego!, and (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

reich
(score: 1.853)

  Re: Police Station

SNIPPY Hey Terry, really cool station! I think its futuristic enough to warrant a xpost to .space! It certainly seems to be reminiscent of a Reich MOC. I really like it, and the front door especially is a nice touch. Thanks! Legoswami (20 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, FTX)

reich
(score: 1.853)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

(...) What about images with clone brand bricks? I ask for two reasons, the second of which is that these faux-Reich models include a considerable number of MEGABLOKS elements. If clones are verboten, then the pictures could be bounced for that (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

reich
(score: 1.853)

  Re: Putting downt the Riot

(...) Andrew, thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to post them. I don't think I'm quite there yet with the futuristic architecture...the reich was always supposed to be much more near-future than PCS and the rest of the themes. (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

reich
(score: 1.853)

  Re: Wenn 1000steine zu macht...

Hallo! [lesen] (...) immer noch nicht darüber hinwegkomme, daß der olle Joseph Von so genau über mich bescheidwußte. Kleines Intermezzo: (URL) [Ulysses] (...) Na gut, ich werde es auf meine ewig länger werdende Liste abzuarbeitender Literatur (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

reich
(score: 1.853)

  Re: Repost, for the benefit of those on newsreaders

(...) Actually it is grossly rigged, just not the way most folks think of it. It is rigged in to a brain fried, corporate sponsored 2 party system. If you're part of any other party , you might as well pucker up, because your going to end up kissing (...) (19 years ago, 28-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

reich
(score: 1.853)

  Re: Warrior Bots

Bots with capes? I'd expect something like that from a tortured 'artiste' like Deering. I think you've been hangin' with pot-bot for too long. Why not a beret, or epaulettes? We here at the Reich refused to be intimidated by automatons with inverted (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

reich
(score: 1.853)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

"Mark Jordan" <mark.jordan@oracle.com> wrote in message news:I2oruA.JMG@lugnet.com... (...) There (...) and (...) title for (...) it as (...) I understand now then. My German isn't good enough to have seen 'Fascist'. That certainly does lean it more (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

reich
(score: 1.853)

  Re: When to speak one's mind?

(...) Few things--summer's been insanely busy, but beyond that--nothing to say (surprises me as well...) Swastika ship? Baah. I've seen personal pleasure devices built with LEGO. And the history of the swastika goes far beyond the third reich. If (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

reich
(score: 1.853)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

Hello! Even in German the plural of "1 Nazi" is "2 (or (unfortunately) more) Nazis". But let me congratulate you on the ü :-) (...) And I somewhat like the design of the Schpiffkraft, it's certainly interesting and well done. However, being the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.space)

reich
(score: 1.853)

  Re: Zombie Survival Guide - Supermarkets

(...) Hurray indeed. Once again Keith you prove to be a sick and twisted individual. Don't ever change ya big lug. I got one beef however. With a set up like this, where is Ash??? You use Snake in the Yellowed hazy lands of the Reich, I think Ash (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

reich
(score: 1.853)

More:  Next Page >>