 Space / 39871
Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 02:13:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello!

Even in German the plural of "1 Nazi" is "2 (or (unfortunately) more) Nazis".
But let me congratulate you on the ü :-)

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
I think the pictures say it all.

And I somewhat like the design of the Schpiffkraft, it's certainly interesting
and well done.

However, being the typical German grumbler without any sense of humorur, I
wonder what makes the fascinazion (harhar) by naziism for you? Don't get me
wrong, I know it's a fascinating topic and I don't want to sway the moral mace,
but I'm really interested in what exactly makes "Nazi" and their symbols
interesting for you? I'm pretty sure the perception of what has happened during
the Third Reich is quite different over there (wherever it is where you live)
and over here (which is Germany). Here (GER) the conclusion after those 12 years
of the "millenarian Reich" has been: Never again. And people then knew very
well, why.

If it was only for waging war Hitler wouldn't have been any worse than Alexander
the Great, Caius Iulius Caesar, Napoleon Bonaparte or even George W. Bush...
There have always been wars in the history of mankind, and always somebody has
been the aggressor and somebody has been the oppressed. However, the difference
between Alexander, Caesar and Napoleon on the one side and Hitler on the other
side is: Hitler and the Nazis had an inhuman attitude. A major part of their
impetus was (and unfortunately still is to some inveterates) the obsession to
erase some races they said to be of minor value from the face of the earth. So
besides bringing war to whole Europe (which of course would have been good
enough a reason to hate the Germans – like the Gauls probably hated the Romans)
they (the Nazis) murdered about 9 Million people just because they were Jews,
Slaves or Gypsies.

Of course everybody has to decide for themselves if this is funny enough to
build MOCs about Nazis.

Bye
Jojo