  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 1221 – 1240 of 1446.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: RIS 2.0 - when, where, what??

Thanks Dean, where did you get your info - have you an inside source? Or would you have to kill me if you told me??? I was kind of hoping that the next RCX would be a bit smaller. Some nice Lithium ion rechargeable batteries. Some more I/O. More (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

iron
(score: 0.213)

  Re: What is a mech supposed.........

(...) lot! Well if you really want to brush up on your animated mech history, check out a cartoon called Gigantor (Tetsujin 28go in Japan). Keep in mind this is as far from gundam wing as you will ever get and still contain giant robots (Think Iron (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 0.213)

  Re: What is a mech supposed.........

(...) lot! Well if you really want to brush up on your animated mech history, check out a cartoon called Gigantor (Tetsujin 28go in Japan). Keep in mind this is as far from gundam wing as you will ever get and still contain giant robots (Think Iron (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.town)

iron
(score: 0.213)

  Re: S@H exclusive minifigure has been shipped! (#3723)

(...) Why not? Copper was used architecturally much earlier than that late 19th century. I'm sure *someone* noticed that the stuff turned green over time. :) As far as who sculpted it, it was Frederic Bartholdi (a French sculptor) who supposedly (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

iron
(score: 0.213)

  Re: S@H exclusive minifigure has been shipped! (#3723)

(...) Time for me to weigh-in on this one. I remember seeing a show about the building of the Statue Of Liberty and they did know about the copper turning green and they specifically designed it using copper so it would turn green. They mainly chose (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

iron
(score: 0.213)

  Re: Does anyone know if pirates are coming back in 2001?

(...) No! No no no no No! Never! -the local aficionado of iron hulls LFB (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 0.212)

  (canceled)

iron
(score: 0.211)

  Re: Track Geometry

(...) I had the Dremel out 2 nights ago, along with the Jewler's hacksaw, and the small soldering iron. I now have a few more 1/2 straights (and I need them all...) I wish Lego would make a pack with 4, 8, 12 long pieces..perhaps 3,4,8 (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.211)

  Re: Train Purity (was Got NMRA? (was....

(...) Yes. I'd do it. I'd support it. I just wouldn't *like* it as much. But I'm much less pure than I was. If someone made a viable DCC kit that was installable by a guy who usually picks up the wrong end of the soldering iron, I'm there. If (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

iron
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Interesting Wolfpack item on eBay

(...) As far as I can tell, it's probably a modified item. Wolfpack sets were issued in 1992, with wolfpack figs being minted all the way through 1994 (6105 Medieval Knights) Capes in that time period were shorter, with only 1 neck hole (see Dragon (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Possible November 12 train show participation

Wow, what a busy week! Sorry I haven't jumped in on this thread. If there is enough interest (more than 3 or 4 people), I think it would be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I can't make it to a prospective Saturday meeting to iron out some details. A (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

iron
(score: 0.210)

  Who's who in the A Team?

One of the more exciting new themes for next year looks to be Alpha/Action Team. The new S@H catalogue gives us a chance to guess who these crazy guys and gals really are. First have a look at Kevin L's great scan: (URL) check out the accompanying (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

iron
(score: 0.208)

  New huge auction

Hi all, I just launched 333 auctions on eBay. You can see them at (URL) if you want to see them summarized all on one screen. Feel free to search for the seller, petgametoymac with other criteria if you want to modify the search. As usual, there are (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

iron
(score: 0.208)

  Super-Cargo Ship of the Great Lakes

I bought the 'Ultimate Lego Book' yesterday. and i got an idea. In it, thier is a massive super tanker, modeled fo the 4 inch people they make for scenes. I thought....Wouldnt one outta of Lego mini-figs look cool? But I need help... (as always...). (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.town)

iron
(score: 0.207)

  Super-Cargo Ship of the Great Lakes

I bought the 'Ultimate Lego Book' yesterday. and i got an idea. In it, thier is a massive super tanker, modeled fo the 4 inch people they make for scenes. I thought....Wouldnt one outta of Lego mini-figs look cool? But I need help... (as always...). (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam)

iron
(score: 0.207)

  Re: Booth monitors and crowd control

Mark LaRue <Splotchthegreat@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Fyy7q3.CDr@lugnet.com... (...) with a (...) and (...) should (...) and (...) seemed (...) Several (...) Also, (...) secure (...) fold (...) The other tables will bolt together, but as I (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

iron
(score: 0.205)

  Re: New newsgroup lugnet.sports for Football/Soccer

(...) Expanding on this point: In Australia "round ball football" is called Soccer universally. It is very popular with schoolkids and there is a national competition (see (URL) ). There are three other codes of football that have a major following (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.loc.au)

iron
(score: 0.204)

  Some CW character teasers

After a solid 2 hours of brainstorming and writing, I've got some teaser descriptions of *some* (not all) of my characters for CW. No pictures that I like yet, cept Tabbor. I need to get pictures of all of them taken, then I'll put them on the CW (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

iron
(score: 0.204)

  Re: Kidvention still running?

Actually, those mock-ups weren't described to me as Throwbots in any way shape of form. They looked incredible, especially the larger ones. In terms of size, they were taller than Millennia and wider too. Few (if any) Throwbot parts were evident in (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.legoland)

iron
(score: 0.203)

  Re: What is a bobbin(sp)?

Isn't a bobbin part of a sewing machine? I distinctly remember it being the thing underneath the needle that you needed to load with thread to make the whole thing work. Aha, a look at websters gives me the following definition: 5. (Elec.) A (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

iron
(score: 0.203)

More:  Next Page >>