 Boats / 175
174  |  176
Subject:
Super-Cargo Ship of the Great Lakes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats, lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 18:36:08 GMT

I bought the 'Ultimate Lego Book' yesterday. and i got an idea. In it, thier
is a massive super tanker, modeled fo the 4 inch people they make for scenes.
I thought....Wouldnt one outta of Lego mini-figs look cool? But I need help...
(as always...). I need to make a curved back design similar, but more squat
then the Titanics back end. The front end i can do easily. It is gonna be one
of the Iron Ore haulers i see all the time on the Great Lakes passing from
Minnesota across the Lake Superior, through the Soo Locks, and down to who
knows where...So...Here is the problem 2. I NEED LOTS OF RED, BLACK AND WHITE
BRICKS. The black and red bricks will be used on the hull, with black 1x1's
filling the cargo compartments. Red will be on the lower part of the hull,
with black on top half. The white bricks will be use on the crew section. I
need help on designing the layout of the deck, and the back section of the
hull. Any help would be appreciated.

Rick (who needs something big to build or will go stir crazy)

FORGOT TO PUT IN THE BAOTS CATAGORY