  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 1021 – 1040 of 1446.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: mouse model manipulation

(...) Well, I looked at the pdn and pan values, but they never seemed to get crazy or anything (although I'm not familiar with the inner workings of OpenGL so I'm not entirely sure what constitutes fishy). Their values stay relatively close (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

iron
(score: 0.277)

  Yet Another BrickLink Shop: EXCESS BRICKAGE

Because there’s just not enough folks on the Internet selling little bits of plastic at exobitant prices... This posting is to officially announce the opening of my BrickLink shop Excess Brickage. You can get to my little corner of the brick-selling (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

iron
(score: 0.276)

  Re: (((Corfe Castle)))

Funny isn't it. If Goodrich was about 30 miles away from you, I'd bet you would have been there by now. I've lived that close to it all my life and I have never been there. I've lived in Cardiff for 27 years and never been inside the castle proper (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 0.276)

  Re: Launch of HMAS Ballarat

(...) Sort of like a giant duck bill! Wait until they start building "stealth" destroyers (the DD21 program here in the USA)--those have some really, really, really funky lines. (...) I've seen trucks that match that description--I wouldn't be (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 0.275)

  Re: Poor Target....

(...) Hey, who cares? It is well said that the buyer should beware. But let the seller beware also. If they do not, it is their problem. I am not going to make a protracted defense of the Target/Wal-Mart switcheroo scenario, but have none of you (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

iron
(score: 0.275)

  Re: Possible deep deep spoiler.

Well Eric, I'm not so sure. I don't really think Palaptine/Sidious/Emperor has much balance in mind. I really think all he's out for is pure power. I mean, really, when he adopts the Emperor mantle, he doesn't seem to be thinking much about balance. (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

iron
(score: 0.275)

  Re: Powering motors from the mains

Those who can use a soldering iron, and know their anode from their cathode, could build something like what I did: (URL) black box is a 7809 9v positive voltage regulator. See the data sheet here: (URL) used a 12v wall wart to power the whole (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 0.275)

  Re: RPG or PBM? (Was: Elements of a brick oriented RPG)

(...) I didn't really mean to exclude anything, I really just meant to raise the idea that character advancement isn't really an absolute necessity. The game would be a lot simpler if it were left out; in any case, with only four possible ratings (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)

iron
(score: 0.275)

  Re: My Pirate Ship MOCs!

(...) Hi Lindsey, Thanks for the compliments and comments! I appreciate the critique! Actually, I tell how I did the sails under the information page. I hope to make it more complete as time goes by. But here is the technique... I just use a heavy (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 0.274)

  Re: new page of custom minifigs

"Aaron Dalan" <adalan24@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gw61yo.J79@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) especially (...) Thanks! :0) If you plan to cut off part of a Lego piece and use the remaining part, you have to pretty much give up on using the debit (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

iron
(score: 0.274)

  Powering motors from the mains

I find batteries a pain, especially as there output isn't constant over their lifetime, therefore I'd love to be able to power my motors from the mains. I'd like to know what methods their are are doing this. I'd prefer a purist option but I do know (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 0.274)

  Re: new page of custom minifigs

(...) I didn't see these when you posted them. They are tres cool. I especially like the modified crowns. The bullet-helm bottoms make the crown look FAR better than Lego's version. Let me tell you I hate those cheesey gold monstrosities. Do you (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

iron
(score: 0.274)

  Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG

(...) Hmmm...a brick RPG? This sounds sweet, I would go about borrowing several aspects from other brick RPGs on the net, and adapting them to your respective tastes. (...) Definitely, I prefer Science Fiction, but Fantasy also works well, but try (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)

iron
(score: 0.274)

  Re: BUGS display - first day a success.

(...) ...and they will be strong and healthy too! It occurs to me that the Snape head would make the basis of an excellent iron-deficient vegetarian minifig.... Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

iron
(score: 0.273)

  Re: New release of Castle series

I believe the prospects for official ancient toy themes relies on popular entertainment. (Personally, I'd rather not see an official one.) Unfortunately that iron has been heated and cooled already. The "Sword and Sandals" genre in the past few (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

iron
(score: 0.273)

  Re: Installing win98 SE on virgin drive.

(...) The install, assuming all the hardware plays nice together, should be fairly painless-- Win98 understands hard disks up to at least 100 gig with no problem as long as the hardware underneath does. On the other hand, migrating software to the (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

iron
(score: 0.273)

  Large wooden door

I know others have requested this in the past, but could someone make a mock up of the large wooden castle door so that I can complete the Datsville Fire Station. I don't really care how good it is, just something that size and shape, as it probably (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

reich
(score: 0.272)

  Review: 7153 Jango Fett's Slave 1

The Slave 1 we got in 2000 was nice to have, and had some great parts in it, but as a rendition of Boba Fett's spaceship it was a little clunky. This new 2002 rendition blows it away. It looks fantastic. If only the 2000 Slave 1 had looked this (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.reviews)

iron
(score: 0.272)

  Re: Under Hanging Train Idea: v1 Concept design

(...) This swing out and back in is prototypical! See, for instance "Top Gun" at Paramount King's Island or "Iron Dragon" at Cedar Point. These are instances of a class of coaster called "suspended" roller coasters and have bogies that run on (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.271)

  Re: review: Radeon 7000 for BrickDraw3D, low-end Mac

(...) What's a halted firewall? Just one that's not working? or something neater? Thanks to all who answered my questions about making old iron into firewalls some time back... I went as far as downloading the "firewall on a floppy" image that (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

iron
(score: 0.271)

More:  Next Page >>