 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 715
714  |  716
Subject:
Yet Another BrickLink Shop: EXCESS BRICKAGE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 19:32:08 GMT

Because there’s just not enough folks on the Internet selling little bits of
plastic at exobitant prices...

This posting is to officially announce the opening of my BrickLink shop
Excess Brickage.   You can get to my little corner of the brick-selling
world via the following link:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=G_Perry

Some items in my shop that might be of interest to shoppers include:

All of the Chrome Knight sets (along with various other small Knights
Kingdom sets)

And the Excess Brickage Special Mini-Fig collection:
- Santa
- Iron Chef Italian
- Mime
- Johhny Reb (Confederate Soldier)

These special custom-assembled figs can be found in the Other section of my
Mini-Fig listings (except for Santa who’s under Holiday).

Stop on by and check out my selection.

Thanks!

Greg